Should NBA Contract A Few Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should NBA Contract A Few Teams

Do you think there are too many teams in the NBA? There are 30 teams, would it be better if they had 28 instead?

I am also posting this up for MLB and NFL.

Which 2 teams would you contract and why? Obviously there are always franchises (Clippers/Raiders), that fans hate their owners and wish they would sell the team.

Some teams should move like the Kings and Clippers. Kings because they are probably going to anyways. Clippers because I cant stand that they have to share the same building as the Lakers.

If the NBA contracts two teams, it should probably be the Wolves and Raptors. Two franchises that have the worst owners and management.

NBA should contract 8-10 teams to support the divas...I mean superstars

Comment

Yes. Only because the players made the league this way. The NBA could legitimately cut 10 teams and it wouldn't even be a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I think moving a few franchises would be better. Does LA really need 2 teams plus GS, and Sacramento? I think there are other areas where teams are needed and would be supported. Downsizing would only create a huge influx of college ballers all competing for the same job at Mickey D's.

While they're at it, add a few International teams from Spain, China and Australia. Rename it the WBL-World Basketball League.

Comment

Working...
        X