This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Boston!!
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Thunder ties up series against Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Thunder ties up series against Spurs.
        That is the last thing the Spurs wanted. Should have kicked the kids while they were down

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Celtics ties up their series against the Heat.

Refs were terrible tonight for both teams. It really ruins the competitiveness and fun of the end of the game.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
          Click here for Bucket

Comment

Yes!!! Heat lost again.

Comment

to think how close this series was to the Celts being up 3-1 if they wouldnt have messed up that great game by Rondo in Game 2..

let go Celts!!

Beat The Heat!!!

Comment

As a fan of anyone but the Heat, i'd love to see Boston win this, and then get crushed by OKC or the Spurs, but I think the Heat win in 7. Of course, if Boston could pull off a game 5 win, i'd pick them to win in 6, but I don't see it happening.

Comment

Great game tonight. Thunder now up 3-2 against Spurs. Im shocked considering Spurs were up 2-0.

Comment

Spurs screwed it up by starting Manu and Parker. Manu excels when Parker is off the court since he needs the ball (as you saw when the Spurs made their comeback). Durant didn't even play that great even though he had a lot of points

Comment

Would love to see KD get a ring this year...

Would also be very happy to see Paul Pierce get another one..but don't think that will happen..

Comment

Great series!
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

K. Durant is such a cool cat!......after getting hung on that one dunk, he composes himself enough to turn around and nail a jumper. I loved how he then motioning to himself to cool down as he jogged back on defense. He knew he got overly excited on that dunk attempt.

I really hope he gets a ring this year.

Celtics Vs. Thunder.....2012 NBA Finals!!!
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Even with Rondo having a bad scoring game, 5 Celtics score in double digits. Boston lead series 3-2.

Comment

I would much rather have the Celts go and get crushed by whoever they play than to have the Heat make it and have any sort of chance to get a championship.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Not 1. Not 2, but 3 straight losses. Well said Lebron!

Comment

Working...
                                X