Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Odom Quits Reality TV Show

The End of 'Khloe and Lamar' - Yahoo! TV

Thank goodness. Everyone knows this didnt help his basketball career with his train wreck of a season with Dallas. I hope he gets it back together since he is still a good basketball player.

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's reality show is kaput.

The news comes from several industry sources, including Us Weekly and TMZ. Apparently, Khloe and Lamar are no longer interested in filming their show after two seasons on E!.

According to a source that spoke to TMZ, Odom wants to refocus on his hoops career. Indeed, his game could use some attention. The onetime Los Angeles Laker had a disastrous season after his trade to the Dallas Mavericks. Odom posted career-low numbers, averaging 6.6 points per game and just 4.2 rebounds. He is currently on the team's inactive list.

Odom is likely to be a free agent next year. Odom is owed $8.2 million for the upcoming 2012-13 season. It is doubtful the Mavericks want to pay that. A clause will allow the team to buy him out for $2.4 million.

An insider told Us Weekly: Khloe and Lamar "have decided he should train all off season... and she's exhausted from filming!"

Good for them....I hope he gets back on track, Lamar is a good dude!!...(like i know him....lol)
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Yeah shes exhausted from counting that $40 Million her family got for their shows...must be rough...LOL

Comment

Lamar hopefully can come back and play good like he use to before last year.
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I don't think Odom will be happy playing anywhere other than for the Lakers. Khloe hated Dallas. An unhappy wife = an unhappy life!

Comment

Working...
          X