No announcement yet.

Round 2 Matchup: (2) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. (3) Los Angeles Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, Miami is beating itself! I see a long off season in their near future!

Comment

Lakers actually won the game. Lebron needs to watch some Kobe tape to learn how to take over the game in the fourth quarter or some Ron Artest tape on how to make clutch free throws down the stretch ha ha ha . . .

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
      Click here for Bucket

Comment

Close game. Odd that they play again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          Close game. Odd that they play again tonight.
          I don't see a listing for any game tonight. Which channel? Time?

Comment

Found it! Go Thunder!!!

Comment

Comment

I hate the Lakers and all and enjoys watching them lose as much as the next guy, but I don't see how it's fair to make them play TWO back to back games in the playoffs. I know a lot of people are using the Staples Center, but they should have still been able space it out somehow.

Kobe's old he needs his rest.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
                Click here for Bucket

Comment

I would agree, playing back to back Playoff games has to be a rarity. But I don't think it's an excuse to lose the game. Those guy are professional, elite athletes that are paid a ton of money to play a game and during a lockout shortened season.

Comment

Well its finally over. There are going to be a ton of changes in the offseason, probably starting with Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The bench once again stunk.

Comment

Looks like Kobe's not going to be getting his sixth ring anytime soon. Thanks David Stern!

Click here for Bucket

Comment

Not a Lakers fan and watching the 4th quarter was sweet bye bye Lakers now who will Kobe want to have as team mates
                        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X