Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh Out Indefinitely

Bosh out indefinitely, so Heat and Pacers adjust

Hopefully he is out for the rest of the playoffs.

Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat were relieved by the diagnosis. It's the prognosis - or lack of one - that's a source of worry now.

And suddenly, the Indiana Pacers may be even more of a threat.

Bosh strained a lower abdominal muscle in Game 1 of the teams' Eastern Conference semifinal series, that original diagnosis confirmed Monday after an MRI exam. The team said Bosh is out ''indefinitely,'' though coach Erik Spoelstra and others say the injury could have been worse.

Either way, Bosh is out for Game 2 on Tuesday, and sounds like he probably won't play again in this series.

LeBron's new built in excuse if the Heat don't win a championship...

Comment

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Comment

Bosh can stay gone and the Pacers won tonite and hope they can beat the Heat
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

He could retire and make me happy. And take his 2 ass clown buddies with him. Bosh was a good guy when he was a Raptor but as soon as he signed with Miami, he developed the same cocky I'm better than everyone else attitude, that Ray Allen and Kevin Garnet picked up when going to Boston.

Comment

As wrong as it is for a Bulls fan to say, I'll still say it, GO PACERS, GO!

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
              Click here for Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by whalechaser View Post
                As wrong as it is for a Bulls fan to say, I'll still say it, GO PACERS, GO!
                Lol! Yeah it is hard to cheer for the Pacers. To me Reggie Miller will always be the enemy. If Miller was 80 years old, a real Bulls fan would still run him down if he was crossing the street with his walker!

Comment

Working...
                X