Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wally Szczerbiak Rips Kevin Garnett

Wally Szczerbiak calls former teammate Kevin Garnett

Who is Wally Szczerbiak to rip on Kevin Garnett? Wally was a joke of a player and the fact that he was once an All Star was all because of Kevin Garnett. I may not like Kevin Garnett, but Wally Szczerbiak has no business criticizing anyone.

In the midst of a playoff run that has seen Garnett absolutely carry his team despite playing his 50,000th NBA minute (regular and postseason combined) this spring, Wally chose to rip on KG's apparent late-game failings from behind his computer in 140 characters or less. In the worst tweet, caught by ESPN's John Hollinger but since-deleted by Wally, he apparently spies something Garnett's DNA that we've been unable to locate in KG nor any other person who has ever shown off their X's and Y's:

Well...he's right lol

Comment

I agree. Someone asked his opinion and he gave it. Last time I checked, freedom of speech was still a constitutional right. For now anyways. Shaq, Barkley and countless other former players get paid to criticize and praise players......

Comment

But Garnett is one of the reasons the Heat is almost out of the series, which makes me very happy!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
        X