Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Sign Ray Allen

Ray Allen leaving Boston Celtics for NBA champion Miami Heat - ESPN

Idiot. Traitor. He should have went back to Boston. Now he is just trying to mooch of the Heat. I hate Ray Allen now.

The Miami Heat have landed their top free-agent target, getting a commitment Friday night that Ray Allen will leave the Boston Celtics and join the current NBA champions, agent Jim Tanner told ESPN.com.

Heat owner Micky Arison broke the news via his Twitter account by writing "welcome to the family #20."

It is believed Allen accepted the Heat's mid-level exception that starts at $3.09 million, which means he left an offer worth twice as much per year on the table from the Celtics.

Allen met with the Heat Thursday afternoon and evening in Miami.

I don't blame him, he went from one team I don't like to another..lol

Comment

Comment

He sucked in the playoffs anyways....so hopefully he brings more of that to Miami

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm not sure how he really fits. They either take chalmers out and put lebron at the point or take battier out and put lebron at the 4. Kind of odd they didn't try to get someone like marcus camby with their mid-level.

Comment

.....screw the Lakers!....screw the Heat!....AND the players who sell out to them!!!!

No, I'm not bitter....not at all!
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
            X