Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Wont Give Raja Bell Buyout

Jazz reach buyout with Raja Bell - Yahoo! Sports

Please be Lakers bound and not Heat bound. Nash work your magic to get your former teammate to sign. Kobe reached out to Bell 2 years ago to sign with the Lakers before he decided to go back to Utah.

After agreeing to a contract buyout with the Utah Jazz, guard Raja Bell wants to explore the possibility of signing with his hometown Miami Heat, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Los Angeles Lakers also could emerge as a potential destination for Bell, sources said.

Bell, 35, played his high school and college basketball in Miami.

Bell chose a three-year deal with the Jazz over less money with the Lakers two years ago, despite a hard recruiting sell by Kobe Bryant. With addition of Steve Nash, the Lakers are in the market for defensive-minded guards to play off the bench.

not sure that Bell wants to play on the same team as Kobe even know they talked.. I would be suprised if he puts on a Laker Jersey
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

LOL this is still going on. LOL!

Raja Bell's agent disputed a report from RealGM that buyout talks with the Utah Jazz were over.

"I was asked if we are discussing a buyout and I said 'no.' The rest is pure speculation," Rudoy said. "There is no trade talk that I know about."

Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey declined to comment on the situation.

Bell has not participated in training camp with the Jazz.

Comment

Working...
      X