X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves Use Amnesty Waiver On Darko Milicic - Signs With Celtics

Wolves waive Milicic, advance pursuit of Batum - Yahoo! Sports

LOL! Gladdy's favorite player.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- The Minnesota Timberwolves kept up their aggressive push to upgrade their promising young roster on Thursday, waiving center Darko Milicic and formally submitting their offer sheet for restricted free agent forward Nicolas Batum.

Milicic received the amnesty designation, a one-time provision allowing a team to let a player go without his remaining contract counting against the league's salary cap or luxury tax. The Wolves still must pay the 27-year-old Milicic about $7 million more.

Darko Time = GOAT

Comment

shouldn't have amniestied him, he only saves them $7 mil and they will spend it unwisely

Comment

Is this a surprise. LOL! I beat the Heat go after him now. LOL!

Darko Milicic went unclaimed on the amnesty waiver wire and will become an unrestricted free agent.

Comment

Woody what is your team doing? LOL!

Darko Milicic has agreed to sign with the Boston Celtics on a minimum deal, according to a source.

The Celtics expressed interest in Milicic when he was amnestied by the Wolves in July.

Comment

Celtics got a nice big man in Chris Webber... wait, who made that comparison again?
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I don't know why the signed him to that contract. The Wolves front office doesn't have a clue.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

But he is the best European player since Dirk!
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I would think Pau & Marc Gasol, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Luis Scola, Ricky Rubio, Andre Kirilenko, or any other European player to ever play in the NBA is better than Darko. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X