X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Hire Jacque Vaughn As Head Coach

Magic hire Jacque Vaughn as new head coach - Yahoo! Sports

Bye bye Dwight. LOL!

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The Magic's latest makeover continues to have a youthful feel.

Orlando announced the hiring of Jacque Vaughn, 37, as its next head coach on Saturday, bringing the latest 30-something member to a basketball operations department following the hiring of 30-year-old general manager Rob Hennigan last month. He will be formally introduced at a news conference on Monday.

Vaughn becomes the 10th coach in team history and replaces Stan Van Gundy, who was fired on May 21 despite compiling a 259-135 regular-season record, franchise-best .657 winning percentage and a 31-28 playoff record.

My thoughts exactly Kerwin, lol.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I give Vaughn 3 years before he's fired.

Comment

He must have interviews well is all I can think of. He did learn under one of the greats. Avery Johnson didn't do so bad. I would rather have a guy that played being my HC then a donut eater. Some people had the same thought about Coach Tomlin in football

Dwight was leaving anyway however I still say he will be there next year til the trade deadline

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I think now Dwight will wait and go to the Mavs next year! Another coach who will kicked aside if things don't work out
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

wow...i still have his ultra RC...LOL

Comment

Working...
            X