Hawks Trade Willie Green To Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks Trade Willie Green To Clippers

Los Angeles Clippers acquire Willie Green in trade with Atlanta Hawks - ESPN Los Angeles

I dont think Schortsanitis is ever coming to the NBA. I remember him since they made Rookie Cards of him for 03-04 E-X and 03-04 Ultra.

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Clippers acquired guard Willie Green from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, the team announced Monday.

Green has averaged 9.1 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists over his nine-year NBA career. He averaged 7.6 points in 17.4 minutes per game last season for the Hawks.

Green, who was originally drafted by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 2003 NBA draft out of the University of Detroit Mercy, spent one season in New Orleans teaming up with Clippers point guard Chris Paul in 2010 before signing with Atlanta as a free agent prior to the start of last season.

Schortsanitis was drafted by the Clippers with the 34th pick of the 2003 NBA draft but never played for the team. Schortsanitis most recently played for Panathinaikos Athens in Greece and Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel.

not much to this trade
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
    X