Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Buy A Custom Made Card?

Kobe Bryant Custom Handmade 3 Color Jersey Card Lakers | eBay

I rather buy licensed NBA cards. What do you think?

I've noticed a few people making and/or selling cards like this. No thanks.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

No thanks. The cards have absolutely no value. No way would I believe the GU is actual game used. The legal implications of using Kobe Bryants name, likeness and the Lakers logo will keep the creator tied up in court for a long time.

Comment

If I know the autograph or memorabilia piece was authentic, which is hard to know with custom pieces. Best to stick with licensed stuff.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I would and have. The seller i use is awesome. They are like the card version of folk art

ROBERTO CLEMENTE PIRATES TRI-FOLD JERSEY # PATCH CARD 1/1 OOAK CUSTOM MADE | eBay

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I would buy them if they were of a player I collected and wasn't planning on selling or trading them.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I used to make custom cards, but NEVER EVER sell them.
              sigpic
              CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
              ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
              FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
              TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Working...
              X