NBA Suspends Gilbert Arenas & Javaris Crittenton For Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Suspends Gilbert Arenas & Javaris Crittenton For Season

The NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton for the remainder of the NBA season. Arenas will lose $7.4 million this year, and the Washington Wizards may try to void the remaining 4 years $80+ million on his contract. Crittenton is a free agent this summer and wasnt going to be brought back anyways.

I would have liked to have seen a little longer.. maybe even a lifetime ban.. There is no excuse for what they did, especially when they get paid extreme amounts to play a game

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
    but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Arenas would be the biggest idiot in all of sports if his $80+ million contract gets voided.
      Last edited by key2win; 01-28-2010, 02:27 AM.

Comment

I don't even like the NBA that much but I'd still take that job if it was avaialble.. I'm sick of athletes thinking they can do whatever they want.. They need to appreciate what they have!

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
        but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

I agree with Myerberug. Lifetime ban for both, 10,000 hours of community service, donate $10 Million to charity, and 5 years in jail for each.
          Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
            I agree with Myerberug. Lifetime ban for both, 10,000 hours of community service, donate $10 Million to charity, and 5 years in jail for each.
            seriously? Crittenton will never make $10 million in his lifetime, and 10,000 community serivce hours is harsh, its your opinion which is fine, but i completely disagree

Comment

I want at least 2 years of suspension.....

How can you give Artest and Sprewell longer suspensions for things that were bad but nothing as bad as involving a gun.
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                I want at least 2 years of suspension.....

How can you give Artest and Sprewell longer suspensions for things that were bad but nothing as bad as involving a gun.
                I think if it had happened after the first game of the year, it'd still be a remainder of the season suspension. However i think it should atleast result in a termination of his contract

Comment

Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
                  It's your opinion, but the bolded is completely ridiculous. Crittenton will never make 10 mil in his life. Arenas has already been a community asset, even before the situation. And I ain't saying they shouldn't see jail, but 5 years is ridiculous. What's with the militaristic views?
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X