Raptors Waive Jamaal Magloire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Waive Jamaal Magloire

Slow day in basketball if I post this. LOL!

The Toronto Raptors announced Tuesday they have re-signed veteran centre Jamaal Magloire. Per team policy, financial details were not disclosed.

Magloire averaged 1.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 11.0 minutes in 34 appearances with the Raptors last season. He posted season bests of seven points at Orlando on January 1 and 10 rebounds at New York on January 2.

Magloire is a veteran of 12 NBA seasons and owns career averages of 7.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 21.9 minutes in 680 regular season outings. He has appeared in 46 postseason contests, averaging 7.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 19.8 minutes.

he is still playing?
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

At least he made an all-star game appearance, so the Raptors technically have one all-star on the roster. Even though that was 8 years ago lol.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Comment

Slow day since Magloire is one of the only names in the news.

Center Jamaal Magloire was waived by the Toronto Raptors, whose roster now stands at 15 four days before the season opener.

Magloire is a 12-year veteran who did not play during the preseason. He averaged 1.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 11.0 minutes in 34 games with the Raptors last season. He is the first Canadian-born player to play for the Raptors.

Comment

He used to be a nice role player.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X