Mavericks Waive Delonte West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavericks Waive Delonte West

Delonte West's tenure with the Dallas Mavericks appears to be over, according to a source.

West was suspended indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team, his second suspension in two weeks.

West said he was being blamed for an argument between teammates after the Mavs' 88-76 exhibition loss to the Thunder.

"There was an argument between two teammates in the locker room last night that didn't involve me," said West, who had two points, one assist and three turnovers in 21 minutes against the Thunder. "Somehow I'm being blamed for it. I had nothing to do with it. I don't know what's going on."

The Mavericks' front office is concerned about West's influence on young players on the roster, according to a source.

West and the Mavericks could agree to a buyout that would leave him free to sign with another team.

That guy needs to spend more time taking his meds than he does on fresh ink.

Comment

Did he sleep with a teammates mother again?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Like, its not his fault that his teammates mothers are only 30!

Comment

I guess it really wasn't Delonte's fault, like that one time he didn't give out that wet willie.

"The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Awesome! I love Delonte. I hope he gets his problems corrected.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Bye bye West.

DALLAS (AP) -- The Dallas Mavericks are moving on without guard Delonte West, and their starting center for Tuesday night's season opener on the road against the Los Angeles Lakers will likely be someone who wasn't even on the roster a week ago.

The Mavericks waived West on Monday, the eve of a second straight season with a major roster makeover. West was part of the first retooling a year ago, and figured to be a valuable role player again before two suspensions in as many weeks for conduct detrimental to the team.

Comment

The Knicks will sign him!
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                  X