Magic Waive Quentin Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Waive Quentin Richardson

Q Rich hasnt been the same ever since he left the Clips. Who would have thought that? LOL! He had a good few seasons in Phoenix and New York, but then nothing after that. I can see the Clips signing him to pair him up with Lamar Odom for nostalgia sakes. LOL!

The Orlando Magic waived Quentin Richardson bringing their roster to 15 prior to the start of the 2012-13 season.

Richardson has two years, $5.4 million remaining on his contract.

I've always hated Richardson. I can't figure out why, other than the fact that he always looks like he has no idea what is going on.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Comment

I miss him in Phoenix!! It still think he has some game hopefully he catches on somewhere!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
          I miss him in Phoenix!! It still think he has some game hopefully he catches on somewhere!
          I don't think he could catch on in the 3rd grade.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Obviously he is talented enough to be in the NBA, which is not something an average joe can do!
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I agree. The kid has some talent. Either way, Drew Gooden is the dumbest guy in the league. Ricky Davis did purposely shoot and miss off of his own rim to grab a rebound for a triple double, though. That's pretty dumb!

Comment

LOL I remember that play too.

Its kind of funny that the 3 players we are making fun of were at one time all Clippers - Q Rich, Ricky Davis, and Gooden. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  LOL I remember that play too.

Its kind of funny that the 3 players we are making fun of were at one time all Clippers - Q Rich, Ricky Davis, and Gooden. LOL!
                  Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                  X