Mike Brown Should Be Fired - Lakers Lose Home Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Brown Should Be Fired - Lakers Lose Home Opener

It has nothing to do with the Lakers just losing one game. Brown is a horrible coach and does not know how to substitute. He did this last season and all preseason. You have 4 future Hall of Famers in the starting lineup. How in the heck do you bench 3 of them and leave 1 out there with the scrubs. No wonder they lost their lead tonight. Kobe or Nash should be on the court at all timea. Likewise Dwight or Gasol should be on the court at all times. Steve Blake should be with Kobe. I never want to see Meeks and Blake together. Argh Mike Brown is an idiot.

Its pretty clear he doesnt know how to utilize the players on his roster.. where was Nash? he had a on court seat to the game..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Minutes limit FTW!

Comment

I thought Howard was shooting 80% during the preseason? At least that is what the Lakers reported, 3-14 and making what 18-20mil? Pay me 1mil and I will make at least 4-14!
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I'm still shocked he actually got another head coaching job after the pathetic attempt he made at coaching in Cleveland.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Whatever stupid offense they are running does not utilize Nash. He seems lost. They should let Nash run whatever he wants to when he is on the floor. If they dont use him properly, what was the point in even getting him.

Comment

Nashty needs to run what he wants. He is "THE" best pg in the nba! use him correctly!
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Everything I read has fans and sportswriters bashing Mike Brown. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X