Chris Kaman Replaces Brandon Roy On All Star Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Kaman Replaces Brandon Roy On All Star Team

Chris Kaman has replaced the injured Brandon Roy on the Western Conference All Star team.

Well, i'm shocked, seriously

Comment

Monta Ellis should have made it instead. Kaman has no right to say Gasol and Garnett do not deserve to be all stars over him, regardless of if they have been injured this season. Kaman plays for the Clippers, nobody notices him for a reason.

Comment

Seriously...Shouldn't a guard have been replaced by another guard--especially one that's 10x better than Chris Kaman as an overall player.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Chris Kaman has been playing good, and is deserving of an all-star nod. IMO Ellis does deserve to get the final nod, but that won't be happening with injury and all. You have to look at his stats and watch him play. It's wrong to judge allstars on what team they play, by saying things like Kaman aint an all-star for playing with the Clippers.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

everybody has an opinion on who should or should not be in the all-star game.the problem i always see is that the west is so deep in talent,someone always gets left out.kaman may never have another season like he is having?monta should be there too.maybe next year?i don't see his talent declining anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
            X