Lakers Lose To Magic On Horrible 4th Quarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Lose To Magic On Horrible 4th Quarter

Lakers lost to Magic today on a horrible 4th quarter performance. Magic did the hack a Dwight. Dwight ended up missing 9 of 21 free throws, but ended the game with 21 points and 15 rebounds. Kobe led the team with 34 points. Gasol did not have a good shooting game. Artest hit his 1000th career 3 pointer. Not much production from the bench tonight other than Jamison who had 10 points.

I dont get why D'Antoni does not play Jordan Hill. How does Jodie Meeks only get 9 minutes after his last performance. And why in the hell did Devin Ebanks play 11 minutes?

Like I said, trade D'Antoni.

Comment

As a Magic fan, it was nice to see the Hack a Dwight strategy work in our favor for once! (He missed 7 free throws down the stretch)
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

But during preseason didn't the Lakers say Howard was hitting 80%?
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Is mike brown still available?
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
          X