Lakers Beat Hornets As Kobe Surpasses 30,000 Career Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Beat Hornets As Kobe Surpasses 30,000 Career Points

Lakers got a much needed win against the Hornets tonight as Kobe led the team with 29 points to surpass 30,000 career points. Jordan Hill had a nice game off the bench with 9 points and 8 rebounds in 17 minutes. D'Antoni needs to find a way to get Hill more minutes.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Kobe Bryant scored 29 points, making him the fifth player in NBA history to score 30,000, and the Los Angeles Lakers snapped a two-game skid with a 103-87 victory over the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday night.

Bryant entered the game needing only 13 points to eclipse the scoring milestone and did so with a short jumper late in the first half that was perhaps the least spectacular of his baskets, which included the usual array of soaring dunks, demoralizing transition 3-pointers and turnaround, off-balance jumpers.

Gasol is out and the Lakers played good....hmmmmmm....
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Kobe probably needs 4-5 more seasons to surpass Kareem. We'll see.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Kobe Reaches 30K Points Milestone

Congratulations to Kobe Bryant on reaching 30,000 points for his career. He's the youngest to reach the milestone and only the 5th player to do so.

Kobe joined Hall of Famers Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387), Karl Malone (36,928), Michael Jordan (32,292) and Wilt Chamberlain (31,419) as one of the five players to reach the milestone.

If Kobe ever reaches Karl Malone, I believe he'll keep playing until he can pass Kareem Abdul Jabbar. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

NBA Press Release

Photo credit: Lakers

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
        Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
        X