Lakers Win Third Straight On Close Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Win Third Straight On Close Game

Tonight's game was painful to watch. They went up by 11, then down by 18, and barely won the game after the Bobcats couldnt make the last shot of the game after four attempts.

Kobe had 26 points. Dwight had 16 points and 17 rebounds. Gasol returned and had 10 points. Artest came off the bench, but played majority of the game scoring 15 points. Jodie Meeks had another nice game with 17 points while hitting 5 three pointers.

Lakers played only 8 players tonight. No Jordan Hill or Antawn Jamison. I think Hill is hurt, but have no clue why Jamison didnt play. D'Antoni really doesnt know how to set his lineups.

This shouldn't even count as a win, they were getting blown out by the BOBCATS at one point.

Comment

It was a typically coached game by No D. He is not a head coach at all.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

A win is a win. But this one was very very ugly.

Comment

D'Antoni would be great if there were offensive and defensive coordinators in the NBA lol.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
          X