Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks Fire Scott Skiles

AP Source: Scott Skiles out as Bucks coach - Yahoo! Sports

Skiles was not a good coach in Phoenix or Chicago. Cant believe he was in Milwaukee for 5 years.

Head coach Scott Skiles and the Milwaukee Bucks have decided to part ways after just over four seasons together, ending a working relationship that seemed to been teetering on the brink for quite some time.

The decision came Monday night, a person with knowledge of the move told The Associated Press, two days after the Bucks lost their fourth straight game to fall to 16-16 on the season. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the move has not been announced. USA Today first reported the parting.

Skiles was 162-182 and in his fifth season with the Bucks.

At first glance, the timing of the move might seem curious. Even after their latest loss, the Bucks were still in seventh place in the Eastern Conference playoff race. But the hard-nosed, defensive-minded coach sometimes had difficulty meshing with a roster built around volume shooters Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis, and it appeared to finally reach the breaking point after a 95-80 loss to the Pacers in Indiana on Saturday night.

Despite the differences in style between the head coach and the stars on the team, the Bucks had managed to stay right in the thick of the playoff picture despite injuries to Beno Udrih and Luc Mbah A Moute.

He was a lot better with the Suns than anywhere else.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
    X