Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Sign Chris Andersen To 10 Day Contract

Miami Heat sign Chris Andersen to 10-day contract - Yahoo! Sports

MIAMI (AP) -- Chris Andersen wore a stars-and-stripes headband Sunday morning, showed off the colorful array of tattoos that stretch from his neck to his ankles and virtually all spots in between, and spoke about himself in the third person.

He's got 10 days to make an impression on the Miami Heat.

Seems like he's already off to a good start.

The veteran forward-center signed a 10-day deal with the Heat on Sunday and worked out with his new club for the first time. For a team that's looking for rebounding help, Andersen - who hasn't appeared in an NBA game since playing with Denver last March - is hoping that he will be the answer.

''This opportunity and being with the defending champs, it's a dream come true,'' Andersen said. ''They're taking a chance with me and I'm here to give them everything I've got, defensively, diving on the floor, blocking shots, you know, the usual that a Birdman does and what Birdman brings.''

I figured they would get him signed after a week or so to get in better shape. I know they spoke to him recently.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I hope it works out for rebounding lol
      Collecting Dwyane Wade Rookies

My eBay Auctions

Comment

This will work out well, since he doesn't really score and rebounds well.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
        X