2013 NBA Skills Challenge Contest Participants Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NBA Skills Challenge Contest Participants Announced

This year's Skills Challenge field is a little less star-studded than in previous seasons, perhaps because the NBA wants to promote some up-and-coming players instead of focusing on more popular stars who will be visible throughout All-Star Weekend. Nevertheless, the field features some interesting players. The East group includes Philadelphia 76ers All-Star Jrue Holiday, Atlanta Hawks point guard Jeff Teague (a Most Improved Player candidate), and Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight (whose presence is frankly inexplicable). The West team is more exciting with San Antonio Spurs All-Star point guard Tony Parker, Portland Trail Blazers point guard and Rookie of the Year favorite Damian Lillard, and Houston Rockets guard Jeremy Lin, who can expect to have some job at All-Star Weekend for the rest of his NBA career.

Brandon Knight has no business being in a skills challenge, since he has no skills.

Comment

Is that the same Knight that had problems staying on a team?
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X