Who do you think will get traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will get traded?

The trade deadline is fastly approaching the NBA and it leads to all kinds of speculation. My personal opinions

Tayshaun Prince/Rip Hamilton- Rumors are Houston is intrested in Tayshaun and Cavs are close to a deal that would land Rip in Cleveland, Detroit is rebuilding, and with both players having contracts past this year, it'd make sense to 'dump salary'

Breandan Haywood, Caron Butler, Antawn Jaminson- Haywood/Butler seem to be on there way to Dallas, Jaminson has been rumored to the Cavs, Celtics and other contenders, see Detroit Pistons for why they will get traded.

Amare Stoudemire- Rumors for him have been to Cleveland as of late and many other teams, he can opt out after the season so it'd make sense for the Suns to trade him

look for the Thunder to try and get a physical big man inside

The current Thunder center: Nenad Krstic who we all know is limited to 1 jump per game lol

Gortat? Hibbert? Haywood?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
      look for the Thunder to try and get a physical big man inside

The current Thunder center: Nenad Krstic who we all know is limited to 1 jump per game lol

Gortat? Hibbert? Haywood?
      I personally don't see Hibbert leaving the Pacers, he's one of the 'untouchable' guys i'd think for them. Haywood is almost a done deal to Dallas, and Gortat's contract is a terrible one for the Thunder to pickup, because it has 3 years left and they need to worry about having money for Westbrook, Green, Durant, Harden etc etc in those years to come. I could see them as players for Amare, not likely, but is possible

Comment

Jamison is staying, the Wizards want to keep at least one guy while rebuilding.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

sorry spencer, hibbert is one of larry bird's untouchables here.

look for tj ford and troy murphy to get traded form the pacers. potential spots for murphy are cleveland and sacromento.

another player on the move will probably be kevin martin from sacromento going to a contender or here (not a contender obviously)
          I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
            Jamison is staying, the Wizards want to keep at least one guy while rebuilding.
            i wouldnt put a lot of eggs in the jamison basket... rumors were swirling around his name before anyone else in washington. my guess is he'll be in cleveland by the deadline

Comment

I agree with you Dan...

I want them to pick up someone without doing something stupid...luckily Sam Presti is a genious and probably won't do that...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                The trade deadline is fastly approaching the NBA and it leads to all kinds of speculation. My personal opinions

Tayshaun Prince/Rip Hamilton- Rumors are Houston is intrested in Tayshaun and Cavs are close to a deal that would land Rip in Cleveland, Detroit is rebuilding, and with both players having contracts past this year, it'd make sense to 'dump salary'

Breandan Haywood, Caron Butler, Antawn Jaminson- Haywood/Butler seem to be on there way to Dallas, Jaminson has been rumored to the Cavs, Celtics and other contenders, see Detroit Pistons for why they will get traded.

Amare Stoudemire- Rumors for him have been to Cleveland as of late and many other teams, he can opt out after the season so it'd make sense for the Suns to trade him
                i hope we trade tayshaun and rip soon. i wouldnt mind a 1st round pick for them.
                Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                sigpic

Comment

If you trade Rip, you're getting Wally Szczerbiak for him.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                    you cleveland fans are mean

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                      LOL, that's the proposed trade....

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                        lol, agreed.
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

An old washed up shooting guard in exchange an old washed up shooting guard, an old washed up center, AND cap relief?

Detroit would be robbing us blind.
                          Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
                          My Bucket My Tradelists
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selby56 View Post
                            An old washed up shooting guard in exchange an old washed up shooting guard, an old washed up center, AND cap relief?

Detroit would be robbing us blind.
                            No....the Rip trade would be simply Rip for Wally's contract.

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No....the Rip trade would be simply Rip for Wally's contract.
                              Really? We wouldn't have to throw in any draft picks or anything? If that is the case, I'm all for it. Wally for Rip then Z for Jamison. Sounds good to me.
                              Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
                              My Bucket My Tradelists
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X