Blockbuster 3 Team Trade Cavaliers Get Jamison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockbuster 3 Team Trade Cavaliers Get Jamison

In a three team trade involving the Cleveland Cavaliers, Washington Wizards, and Los Angeles Clippers.

The Cavaliers will recieve Antawn Jamison and Sebastian Telfair.

The Wizards will recieve Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Al Thornton, Brian Skinner, and a future 1st Round Pick from Cleveland.

The Clippers will recieve Drew Gooden.

Again all I can say is what is Mike Dunleavy doing. He gave away Al Thornton for Drew Gooden. Washington now has a very good young player for the future.

Crap, Cleveland just got better

Oh well...This probably means that they won't be getting Amare so I guess that's okay.

I thought the Wizards weren't being smart, but this is a great deal for the future for them.
    sigpic

Comment

Best deal the Cavs could've made. They keep Hickson, they get Jamison, and they avoid Amare. AMAZING.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Worst week ever.

It's safe to say which sports team has had the worst luck this year.

thornton's okay i guess. Would rather have hickson though.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Kenneth, think future...You guys are now going to have two first round picks in a very decent draft.

You also get Al Thorton who will be a good piece to build on for now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
            Kenneth, think future...You guys are now going to have two first round picks in a very decent draft.

The 30th pick in the draft isn't anything to get too excited about...

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

true, but they are getting a lotter pick to...
              sigpic

Comment

Which they would've had regardless of whether this trade went down.

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post

I don't wanna think about the future. At the beginning of the year we were playoff bound if everyone gels with each other and stays healthy. It's hard to come from that to now thinking about the future.

I guess the basketball gods wants to keep us in the cellar.

Comment

Yes but Kenneth was acting as if the franchise was over and I think they could be back soon if they play there cards right.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't even feel like the Wizards are a team anymore... more like a self-serving buffet where fat teams like Dallas and Cleveland can shove their faces up.

Comment

didn't hear the thornton part of this deal, that really sucks as a fan of his. he goes from bad to worse.

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
                        I don't even feel like the Wizards are a team anymore... more like a self-serving buffet where fat teams like Dallas and Cleveland can shove their faces up.
                        say it with me re-build-ing

I don't wanna think about the future. At the beginning of the year we were playoff bound if everyone gels with each other and stays healthy. It's hard to come from that to now thinking about the future.

I guess the basketball gods wants to keep us in the cellar.
                        they would have gotten bounced in the first round like always so what does it matter? their team at the beginning of the year stood no chance against cleveland, orlando, boston, or even charlotte
                        I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

didn't hear the thornton part of this deal, that really sucks as a fan of his. he goes from bad to worse.
                          Why is it bad? Hey can be a key contributor and a nice cornerstone for the Wizards.

they would have gotten bounced in the first round like always so what does it matter? their team at the beginning of the year stood no chance against cleveland, orlando, boston, or even charlotte
                          Charlotte I disagree with, but now the difference is that we don't stand a chance against anyone outside the Nets. And being a team in the playoffs is way better than a team mired in misery and losing, that's for sure.

Comment

Why is it bad? Hey can be a key contributor and a nice cornerstone for the Wizards.

Charlotte I disagree with, but now the difference is that we don't stand a chance against anyone outside the Nets. And being a team in the playoffs is way better than a team mired in misery and losing, that's for sure.
                            This year?

yes

but maybe if the Wizards don't end up like this they lose up to 3 more years before they start to rebuild.

Not the end of the world.
                            sigpic

Comment

its bad because i'm a thornton fan and he's going to a team that's much, much worse than LA is (yep that's possible)

not sure about you, but i would rather have a team down for a few years than rebuild into a top-4 seed team instead of a perennially-mediocre team that is the washington wizards
                              I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Working...
                              X