Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner

LOS ANGELES -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban would be willing to give Baylor women's star Brittney Griner the opportunity to prove she could play in the NBA.

Mark Cuban would give Brittney Griner opportunity with Dallas Mavericks - ESPN Dallas
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

There is absolutely no way she could play in the NBA.

Comment

Why not? THere is quite a few players that shouldn't be in the nba.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        Why not? THere is quite a few players that shouldn't be in the nba.
        She's a college center in women's Basketball where she is by far bigger and stronger than most, in men's Basketball, she'd be a SF (or undersized PF) that isn't stronger than almost anyone and would be at a significant skills disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          She's a college center in women's Basketball where she is by far bigger and stronger than most, in men's Basketball, she'd be a SF (or undersized PF) that isn't stronger than almost anyone and would be at a significant skills disadvantage.

True but give her a chance though. Bol, Bradley, Brown. I don't think she can't do any worse. True the strength would be an issue, but I would like to see her give it a shot.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I have been giving this some thought and I think she should go for it! If she was a guard I would not even hesitated but she does play inside and that's another beast in itself but her length will make up for it. You guys have to understand the league has changed since the great 80's and 90's. You do not have your typical center now days. Most center's are like wing center's lol. Plus most of them are slim because the offense the NBA seeks now is the run and gun offense so you cant have the likes of Shaq running that kind of fast pace. So Griner will not have to hold down 300 lb centers. Now the nights she plays against those like Howard then you may have a matchup issue.. but you simply move her over the forward spot and roll on. I think the girl could avg a double double in the league... call me crazy but I think she could.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X