Kobe's Achilles expected to be complete tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe's Achilles expected to be complete tear

Kobe Bryant's torn left Achilles is expected to be a complete tear of the tendon, according to Kevin Ding of the Orange Country Register.
    It's painful to hear, but it makes sense since Kobe said he could feel that his Achilles wasn't attached to his heel. He will have an MRI on Saturday and there's little doubt that it will confirm this initial diagnosis. Rehabs on Achilles tears tend to be 6-12 months, so there's still an outside chance he can return by the beginning of next season.

Source: Kevin Ding on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Feel terrible for Kobe

Comment

This is all D'Antoni's fault. Him and his stupid rotations and time management. They need to fire his ass. Worst coach than Mike Brown sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post

This is all D'Antoni's fault. Him and his stupid rotations and time management. They need to fire his ass. Worst coach than Mike Brown sadly.
        He's always been a terrible coach. Everyone outside of the Lakers' front office knew it was a bad hire. Besides that, it was a complete gamble on bringing in all of the players last offseason. Bryant, Howard and Nash have all been ball dominant players and it was unrealistic to assume that they would mesh and be able to adapt to the offense. I guess it was worth a shot, but firing Brown after a week and a half to bring in D'Antoni only made things worse.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I would have to agree... D'umbtonio played Kobe way too much. I understand the desperate measures but for some reason he forgot he had the best center in the league in Howard and add Gasol to the mix. Lakers simply made a mistake hiring him as the coach. He's an up and down wide open offense type of coach.. well the Lakers team is a half court team (triangle offense would have been a perfect fit).

But I hope Kobe comes back healthy. Now I am a die hard Jordan fan so I am not wishing he comes back and win a ring but I like to see him come back and end his career the right way and not by an injury.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X