Found out something cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out something cool

I just found out that I teach William Avery's daughter in math. He was the first round draft pick for the T-Wolves in 1999 after a nice career at Duke. He is basically considered a draft bust, but nonetheless, I think it is pretty cool his daughter is in my math class.

Last edited by ucffans; 10-30-2013, 02:07 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

That is super neat!
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

So, when is the next parent/teacher conference?......and how many cards will mysteriously fall out on the table when you pull out his daughter's file?....or maybe the next vacation form sent home will accompany an 8x11 photo to be signed??....lol

very cool.
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Added some photos. I didn't realize he was on the cover of S.I.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

that is cool
          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Very cool story.

Comment

Working...
            X