Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks Trying to Trade Amare/Shumpert For Rondo

Knicks targeting Rajon Rondo, according to reports - SBNation.com

The New York Knicks are looking to acquire Rajon Rondo from the Boston Celtics in order to upgrade at point guard, according to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News. ESPN's Chris Broussard later confirmed the Knicks' interest in Rondo, who is still recovering from a torn ACL.

The Knicks have gotten off to a 3-6 start, and starting point guard Raymond Felton has really struggled. Felton is averaging 11.1 points and 5.2 assists while shooting 37.6 percent overall and just 20.6 percent from three-point range.

Isola reports that the Knicks have been trying to trade Felton, Iman Shumpert and Amar'e Stoudemire in a "complicated" deal for Rondo, but the rebuilding Celtics have shown little interest in such a move. Broussard also says Boston has shown no interest in any type of Rondo deal. New York has little of value to offer besides Shumpert, so it's hard to envision them putting together a package that will get the job done.

Go home Knicks, you're drunk.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm sure they tried, and then I'm sure Boston told the Knicks what jsab said.

Comment

It reminds me of "that guy" in everybody's fantasy league that offers you Nick Swisher, Adam Dunn, and Michael Cuddeyer for Miguel Cabrera and then says: "I'm giving you like 75 Homeruns for 30".
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          It reminds me of "that guy" in everybody's fantasy league that offers you Nick Swisher, Adam Dunn, and Michael Cuddeyer for Miguel Cabrera and then says: "I'm giving you like 75 Homeruns for 30".
          You see it all the time.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Or you are firesaling your team, and you get an offer of...

Your best 3 guys and your 16th round pick
            For
            His 3 worst guys and his 14th round pick

And says it works out cuz he is upgrading my pick by 2 rounds. Yeah, so I can get an early back up kicker. Thanks, but no thanks!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
            X