No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant V.s LeBron James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing...Bron and Kobe play 100x better defense as well. Ask either of them to guard a team's best player at the end of the game and they jump at the opportunity. Durant has a long way to go before he's classified as a great defender like the other two.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Durant has impressed the hell outta me with his consistent scoring this year.

He is a bit younger than Lebron so still has time to develop his game but right now Lebron is better regardless of stats.

When was the last time you saw Durant pour in 50pts? He can't take over a game like Lebron.

The days of Lebron having bad teammates are OVER. He has a solid team now.
      Shaq, Mo and Jamison.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        One more thing...Bron and Kobe play 100x better defense as well. Ask either of them to guard a team's best player at the end of the game and they jump at the opportunity. Durant has a long way to go before he's classified as a great defender like the other two.
        uhh, Durant is just as good a defender

You don't see it because Thabo Sefolosha always guards the teams best player because he's arguably the best defender in the league
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post

You don't see it because Thabo Sefolosha always guards the teams best player because he's arguably the best defender in the league
          You cant be serious....

You need to watch other NBA teams and not just the Thunder.
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Hey Jesse, remember I'm a Laker fan to

I've watched Kobe for about 10 years and yeah Durant isn't as good a defender but it's closer than most people think
            sigpic

Comment

C'mon now. Durant isn't close to Kobe/Bron at defense, and Thabo is nowhere near the best in the Association.

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Hey Jesse, remember I'm a Laker fan to

I've watched Kobe for about 10 years and yeah Durant isn't as good a defender but it's closer than most people think
                Oh your one of those that like 2 teams?

Durant isn't a shut down defender, what makes you think he is?

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                  Oh your one of those that like 2 teams?

Durant isn't a shut down defender, what makes you think he is?
                  I liked one team and then a team finally became local...so yeah I guess

and please don't use the lakers/clippers arguement on me...

He's 6 foot 10 and when he gets stronger, he will be right there with them

also, he averages the same amount of steals as LeBron and he's the same height as LeBron.
                  sigpic

Comment

The steals category doesn't mean anything, lol. Just because they average the same amount of steals doesn't mean they're equal defenders.

I've already seen LeBron completely turn off Kobe's water TWICE this season, shut down Wade, and block Durant on an attempted game winner. He can shut down anyone in the NBA outside of Melo and Iguodala.

Can't say the same for Durant. Hell, I've never seen seen Durant play good defense, let alone shut down defense.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

also, he averages the same amount of steals as LeBron and he's the same height as LeBron.
                      Heres my take here, i dont care how tall or short someone is, doesn't make them a good defender, steals are irrelevant on how well you defend for the most part, theres to many variables. I'd rather see opponents shooting averages against them.

And If Durant or Sefolosha (lulz) is so great, i should expect to see them on the first or second all defensive team right?

Comment

what are you taking about?

Sounds like your saying Durant isn't a good defender, but he'll be a great one, one day.

So then he isn't a GREAT defender.

The main reason Lebron wins the MVP... He's been a walking triple double all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Heres my take here, i dont care how tall or short someone is, doesn't make them a good defender, steals are irrelevant on how well you defend for the most part, theres to many variables. I'd rather see opponents shooting averages against them.

And If Durant or Sefolosha (lulz) is so great, i should expect to see them on the first or second all defensive team right?
                          Sefolosha yes, Durant no
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll bet you any amount of money that Sefolosha doesn't make 1st or 2nd All-Defensive team, Durant won't be on any of the teams, and Kobe and LeBron are both 1st team selections.

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

id be nice to see durant but in all reality lebron has been pretty good this past season.
                              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                                I'll bet you any amount of money that Sefolosha doesn't make 1st or 2nd All-Defensive team, Durant won't be on any of the teams, and Kobe and LeBron are both 1st team selections.
                                Not going to bet, but I think all that will happen accept Sef will be on second team (or atleast should be)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X