Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Hoops Panini 2019-20 Need Explanations???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Hoops Panini 2019-20 Need Explanations???

Hello Fellow Collectors,

I am writing to you because I got some cards in a Trade that I made and they are pretty nice cards. They are NBA Hoops, Premium Stock, Panini 2019-20 cards. Now I went on to various CheckList websites and I don't comprehend what is part of these sets. Specifically I see:
    1. The 2019-20 NBA Hoops base set totals 300 cards. Okay so that's good... And from Beckett.com I see that there are 280 cards plus 20 tribute cards.
    2. But then I see a section ABOVE the cards and I don't understand any more:
    Parallels:

Blue, Neon Green, Purple, Purple Winter, Red Backs, Teal Explosion, Winter, Yellow, Premium Box Set – /199, Silver – /199, Red – /75, Green – /99, Blue Explosion – /49, Teal – /49, Artist Proof – /25, Orange – /25, Orange Explosion – /25, Red Explosion – /15, Gold Artist Proof – /10, Black Artist Proof – 1/1.​

What do all those COLORS means and what does the "/199" or "/75" mean?

Once this is clarified, I may be able to get some understanding about what the 300 cards ARE in reality? And how do these COLORS relate?

Many thanks,

Kristopher

The different colors are parallel versions of the base cards. Some of them are serial numbered so that is the #/199 and #/75.

Comment

Hello key2win,

So that means that the base 300 cards come in different colors??? What is the BASE card color?? Silver? And okay you say some have a serial number... But what does #/199 or #/75 mean??? Sorry I've never collected these Basketball Cards and got them in a Trade. They are all SILVER and pretty nice cards. But doing some searching in the Trade Card Database, I find that they are all ONLY worth $0.18 each ... So these MUST be base cards.

So this means that there are MORE than just 300 base cards then???

Here is the database of the cards that I found: https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/s...-Premium-Stock

Thanks for your response ... I see that you are very knowledgeable and have seen these types of cards before.

Sincerely,

Kristopher
      Last edited by questccg; 04-30-2023, 03:41 PM.

Comment

There are 300 cards in regular base set. Then each of those 300 cards all have colored parallel versions. #/199 means that parallel only has 199 copies available. Each of them will be serial numbered from 1 to 199.

Comment

Working...
        X