Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Release Sebastian Telfair

Oklahoma City Thunder release Sebastian Telfair, keep Ish Smith - ESPN

I am surprised they released him, he did decent for them. Who is Ish Smith? LOL!

OKLAHOMA CITY -- With their hardship exception expiring, the Oklahoma City Thunder released point guard Sebastian Telfair to reduce the roster to the required 15-player maximum.

Ish Smith, who was signed to the team Nov. 7 under the hardship provision, will remain on the roster as the team's third point guard.

The Thunder were granted the hardship exception after having four players injured for an extended period of time. But with the looming returns of Kevin Durant, Mitch McGary and Russell Westbrook -- who could play as early as Friday against the Knicks -- the Thunder were not going to renew the exception and needed to reduce their roster, electing to keep Smith instead of Telfair.

Smith is a player the Thunder were interested in during the summer because of his speed and athleticism, but he was under contract with the Rockets, before being waived during their training camp. He has appeared in six games for the Thunder, averaging 2.2 points and 0.8 assists.

Telfair was signed during the summer after playing last season in China. He appeared in 16 games, averaging 8.4 points and 2.8 assists in 20.9 minutes per game.

Lakers should pick up Telfair, Ish was with the Knicks and Suns shows flash's of "greatness" but is a dude I feel.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

If Telfair would help the Lakers win, they should NOT pick him up. LOL! They need to tank this season too to keep their Top 5 draft pick next summer. LOL!

Comment

Telfair would help them, Lin is better off the bench.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
        X