1996 topps nba at 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 topps nba at 50

I was hoping to find some information on the topps NBA at 50 set. I know some of the basics but not sure about the print run or how many cards in the set. Im seriously thinking about putting a set together. Something different to chase and there are some really good cards in this set. Any information is greatly appreciated
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

I remember this from 20 years ago. Im almost positive it was a parallel version inserted in 96-97 Topps packs (sort of like how later they had gold and refractor parallels). So there are 250 cards to match the 250 base cards. BV multiplier is 6x base cards. Common ones book $1.50. Bulls 72 Wins card and Iverson RC books $10. Nash RC is $15. Jordan base is $20. The Kobe RC is the highest at $50. They dont list a print run in Beckett OPG. Cards are not serial numbered. Hope this helps. Good luck with the set.

Comment

Here is an auction I found on EBAY. It is for 9 cards, bidding starts at a penny with free shipping.

Lot of 9 Different 1996 97 Topps NBA at 50 Silver Inserts See List $$ Free SH | eBay

Comment

Thanks man. It helps alot
        I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

Working...
        X