Rookie of The Year Prediction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie of The Year Prediction.

My pick is Brandon Jennings. He already has a year of pro experience in Italy-has a decent shot at beating out Luke Ridnour and has a star running mate in Michael Redd to rack up the assists. He is very creative with the rock. The Bucks are my darkhorse playoff team. Second place goes to Blake Griffen.

I'll go with Blake Griffen to win it, But Jennings will be the other close candidate.

Hopefully Jrue Holliday has a great year
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

BGriffin for right now

Comment

I think everyone believes its Blake Griffin's award to lose. He will eventually start for the Clippers in a few months and put up huge numbers.

I would say the only 2 players who have a chance are Stephen Curry and Brandon Jennings. Problem is, Curry is playing for Don Nelson and wont be playing that much with Monta Ellis on the team. Brandon Jennings should be the starter, and it baffles me why Luke Ridnour is again the starter. The Bucks started him last year too over Ramon Sessions to start the season.

Comment

Does Griffin play Chris Kaman's position? If Kaman/Camby stay healthy, Griffin might play a more supporting role-how many boards can go around?
          Yeh, Jrue Holiday will get plenty of PT-the only other pg they have in camp I think is Sean Singletary beside LouWilliams.

Comment

Griffin will be playing the 4. Jrue Holiday will get his chance probably by mid season. I think the Sixers will start with Lou Williams to begin the season and see how that goes.

Comment

Johnny Flynn is going to surprise many...he'll be in the top 3 in ROY voting, and I think he has a good shot at winning it.
              Kevin Garnett collector - own 801 (16.0%) different (82 GU)!

GO TWINS!

Comment

Working...
              X