NBA All-Rookie Teams announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA All-Rookie Teams announced

NEW YORK -- Tyreke Evans of the Sacramento Kings, Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors were unanimous selections to the 2009-10 T-Mobile NBA All-Rookie First Team, the NBA announced today.

Rounding out the T-Mobile NBA All-Rookie First Team are New Orleans' Darren Collison (46 points) and Chicago's Taj Gibson (41 points).

The 2009-10 T-Mobile Rookie of the Year, Evans averaged a rookie- and team-leading 20.1 points, as well as a team-high 5.8 assists (2nd among rookies) and 5.3 rebounds. Evans joined Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and LeBron James as the only players in NBA history to average at least 20 points, five rebounds, and five assists in their rookie seasons. Among rookies, Evans also was first in minutes (37.2 mpg) and second in steals (1.51 spg), while leading in free throws made (348) and attempted (465).

Jennings, a four time T-Mobile Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month selection (October/November, December, January, March) ranked third among rookies in scoring (15.5 ppg), assists (5.7 apg) and steals 1.28. Jennings announced his presence as a top rookie early on, rattling off a 55-point game on Nov. 14 vs. Golden State.
    http://www.nba.com/2010/news/04/30/a...010/index.html

-----------

Those who deserved to be on the teams were, no objections by me

All choices sound good to me. Funny how 4 of the 5 are guards though.

Comment

Looks good to me

I can't believe all the "experts" thought that this would be a weak rookie class
      sigpic

Comment

When Griffin plays next season and Harden gets better, this rookie class will look even better on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          When Griffin plays next season and Harden gets better, this rookie class will look even better on paper.
          I think Ibaka will become a houehold name as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X