Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Will The Free Agents Land This Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Will The Free Agents Land This Summer?

The free agent class of this summer is probably the greatest collection of players ever. Where do you think the major free agents will land?

Lebron James - Cleveland Cavaliers or New York Knicks
    If he cares about winning NBA Titles, he will stay with Cleveland. If he cares more about sponsorship deals, fame, and the spotlight, he will go to New York.

Dwyane Wade - Miami Heat
    I think Pat Riley will bring in Amare Stoudemire or Chris Bosh to pair with Wade.

Chris Bosh - Miami Heat or Los Angeles Lakers
    I think he will go to the Heat to pair with Dwyane Wade. Since he agreed to help Toronto in a sign and trade, I can only dream the Lakers will offer Andrew Bynum for him.

Carlos Boozer - Utah Jazz
    The way he played for them this season, it would be hard for him to walk away from Utah.

Dirk Nowitzki - Phoenix Suns
    I am going out on a limb here and saying that Dirk will sign the mid level deal to play once again with his best friend. He cant get far with his current team and he has been in the league for 11 years already.

Amare Stoudemire - New York Knicks
    I have a feeling Mike D'Antoni would want some of his former Suns players on his team.

Joe Johnson - New York Knicks or New Jersey Nets
    Whatever team loses out on Lebron James, I think they will go hard after Joe Johnson.

Shaquille O'Neal - Los Angeles Lakers
    I am really hoping this happens. If Jerry Buss and Kobe Bryant can put it past them, this would work. Shaq has been saying he would love to go back to the Lakers and mentor Andrew Bynum before he leaves. He has made tons and money in his career. If he is willing to play for the veteran minimum, the Lakers cant ignore that.

Ray Allen - Boston Celtics
    If he is willing to take a huge pay cut, I think the core of the team will stay intact.

I think Bosh and Joe Johnson will be the only superstars that leave their current teams.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Lebron James - Europe

Dwyane Wade - Heat or Bulls

Chris Bosh - Nets, Knicks or Cavs

Carlos Boozer - Somewhere else, Jazz have Milsap to a sizeable contract

Dirk Nowitzki - Mavericks

and Kerwin, no chance he takes the MLE, he'd make 22 million if he didnt opt out this offseason

Amare Stoudemire - Knicks or Nets

Joe Johnson - Knicks or Nets

Shaquille O'Neal - Retired

Ray Allen - Who cares

Comment

Some players do care about winning more than money when they are near the end of their careers. Dirk made so much money already and his team wont win anytime soon. Sacrificing one season and getting the mid level for a better chance to win a title isnt that uncommon. Karl Malone and Gary Payton both did it.

Comment

Dirk is still in his prime, show me a player of Dirks caliber in his prime that went at a HUGE discount to win

Comment

Carlos Boozer- Thunder
            I think he already said that he was

Shaq- Retired/Lakers
            I think he could retire, but he might come back to play with the Lakers...it would be great for Andrew Bynum

LeBron- Knicks or Cavs

Dirk- Somewhere else. If you read Tim Donaghy's book and believe it (some of it is pretty undeniable), then there is no way Dallas will ever win a title with Cuban as the owner. I bet Dirk is gone

Chris Bosh- I would love to see him with the Thunder, but it won't happen...probably
            the heat with Wade though.

That's all I really care about...

Thanks-
            SC
            sigpic

Comment

If Dirk ever wants to win or get close to winning, he needs to leave Dallas. If Amare ends up leaving Phoenix, they could always work some sort of sign and trade so Dirk gets his money.

Comment

Working...
              X