Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs fire Mike Brown

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5189101

The Cleveland Cavaliers, fresh off a six-game, second-round loss to the Boston Celtics, have fired coach Mike Brown, SI.com has reported, citing two unnamed league sources.

Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert was scheduled to address the media at 2:30 p.m. ET, though specifics of what he was to address beyond the team's ouster from the playoffs were undetermined.
    ------

I wonder who they bring in

wow.... its not often a one man team can win a world title.. he wont be unemployed for long

Comment

Report on Yahoo retracts this report. They said it is not true. It was probably reported online first before they even told Mike Brown. Im sure to save face in the eyes of the media, a decision will be made official sometime next week even though everyone knows already that Mike Brown is gone.

Cavs, LeBron’s futures uncertain after loss

Comment

He will be fired, and he should be fired.

One of the worst offensive coaches in the history of NBA basketball.

I'd be shocked if he ever gets another head coaching job.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          He will be fired, and he should be fired.

One of the worst offensive coaches in the history of NBA basketball.

I'd be shocked if he ever gets another head coaching job.
          That's a bit harsh. His record in the last few years speaks for itself! If he is in fact fired someone else will pick him up for sure
          Derrick Coleman's #1 Fan!!

sigpic

My wantlist - http://community.cardboardconnection...ead.php?t=7920

Comment

Originally posted by shrimpynz View Post
            That's a bit harsh. His record in the last few years speaks for itself! If he is in fact fired someone else will pick him up for sure
            Umm....no, it isn't harsh. His record doesn't speak for itself....it speaks to LeBron James.

He's the worst offensive coach I've EVER seen, and his matchups are pathetic at best 90% of the time. Unless you watch the Cavs every game, you don't even realize how pathetic of a coach this guy is.

If he is in fact fired, I guarantee you he doesn't find another head coaching job. The NBA realizes how terrible of a coach he is. He can't make in game adjustments, and he can't call offensive plays.

SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
            X