Joe Johnson Rejects 4 Year Contract Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Johnson Rejects 4 Year Contract Extension

Joe Johnson rejected a 4 year $60 million contract extension from the Atlanta Hawks and will become a free agent next summer. I dont think anyone will pay him $15 million a season. Unless he is willing to take a paycut to play for a title contender, I am not sure what Joe Johnson is thinking.

i talked with him the other day and he's just going to explore the Free Agency Market... He wants to get his feet wet
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

thanks for clearing that up Jes.... If you recall, he forced his way out of Phoenix when he was an emerging star and they were winning some serious games. He is not interested at all in winning, he wants paid.

Comment

maybe he wants to go to a team that saved money for lebron but loses out haha.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
          thanks for clearing that up Jes.... If you recall, he forced his way out of Phoenix when he was an emerging star and they were winning some serious games. He is not interested at all in winning, he wants paid.

He had no chance to win in Phoenix... Better chance to win in the East with only 4 good teams over there lol

Jk but he's still a great player and we'll just have to see how it plans out
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I have a feeling whichever team loses out on Lebron and Wade may throw some money his way. So possible destinations may be the Nets or Knicks.

Comment

He wont get a ton more i think

Comment

It all depends on how he does this season. this was an extreme but remember Andruw Jones' contract year with the Braves? It could go either way...Just depends on where his head is at
                sigpic

Comment

What a greedy self-centered fool...
                  Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Working...
                  X