Braylon Edwards Traded to the NY Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braylon Edwards Traded to the NY Jets

Braylon Edwards traded to the NY Jets for Chansi Stuckey, Jason Trusnik and two undisclosed draft picks.

not surprising, the next trade the browns make will be to get the jets mascot and helmet logo, and after that, we will trade for the city of new york...

Comment

I take it your unhappy Ed?

Comment

no, the scrub can go, i just wonder if we could have done better had mangini attempted to contact other teams as well- every trade he has made, except the winslow deal, has been with the jets...and its annoying, to see so many jets scrubs and retreads coming in here- he talks about rebuilding the team with its own identity, but all he does is brings in guys from new york...thats not a new identity, its taking an identity from a team who, when last i looked, didnt win anything last year, or the year before, or the year before that.
        he hasnt brought in guys who know how to win

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          no, the scrub can go, i just wonder if we could have done better had mangini attempted to contact other teams as well- every trade he has made, except the winslow deal, has been with the jets...and its annoying, to see so many jets scrubs and retreads coming in here- he talks about rebuilding the team with its own identity, but all he does is brings in guys from new york...thats not a new identity, its taking an identity from a team who, when last i looked, didnt win anything last year, or the year before, or the year before that.
          he hasnt brought in guys who know how to win

It'll be along 4 years if he makes it that long, i didnt realize they've traded with the Jets so much, i just assumed twice, this deal and when he brought Ratliff with him

Comment

yeah- and all of his FA acquisitions, except one or two, were guys the Jets cut

Comment

mangini wont last 2 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                not surprising, the next trade the browns make will be to get the jets mascot and helmet logo, and after that, we will trade for the city of new york...
                QFT...

I couldn't care less that Braylon is leaving, but like Ed said, you gotta wonder if there was a better deal out there.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You got a guy with the last name of Stuckey, that must be awful for you J

Comment

Very nice for the Jets, hopefully Braylon can change but i doubt it
                    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Braylon is probably gonna be arrested for punching Lebron James friend in the face. Then the comish will suspend him for 4 games. So no dropping balls in NY! What were the Jets thinking? Horrible deal, this makes Mangini look like an evil genius!
                      Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

I'm not thrilled with who we got in return, but I'll take it. It is obvious that Braylon was unhappy here and wasn't going to do well, so might as well get what we can for him. The best thing that happened was that we got rid of a distraction.
                        Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
                        My Bucket My Tradelists
                        sigpic

Comment

This is good for Cleveland sports....now that Braylon is in New York, it gives LeBron yet ANOTHER reason to not go to that lame city.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                          Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                            This is good for Cleveland sports....now that Braylon is in New York, it gives LeBron yet ANOTHER reason to not go to that lame city.
                            Never thought of it that way!
                            Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
                            My Bucket My Tradelists
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selby56 View Post
                              Never thought of it that way!

i brought it up first
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X