Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow has signed a 5 year contract with the Broncos

It has finally happened.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This report comes from CBSSports.com

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Tim Tebow has agreed to a contract with the Denver Broncos.

The two-time national champion from Florida and 25th pick in the NFL Draft missed the first three workouts for rookies and selected veterans while his agent, Jimmy Sexton, and general manager Brian Xanders hammered out a deal.

ESPN has reported the deal is worth $33 million over five years with $8.7 million guaranteed.

Tebow is expected to practice Friday morning, the final session before training camp begins Sunday with a full squad.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm happy it has finally happened. It was a few days late but at least Tebow will be able to start training camp.

More...
    Last edited by ChadS333; 07-29-2010, 06:43 PM.
    Chad Swanson
    http://chads333.blogspot.com/
    Facebook name - Chads Collectibles - Feel free to add me as a friend (I have the Bosh/Wade/James picture)
    Collecting Tim Tebow Cards

You're only happy that it finally happened??? I figured you'd be bouncin' off the walls stoked! LOL. Congrats bro!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Lol I just didn't want him missing any more camp time. You can't get those reps back. But yes I am excited he has signed and can move on.
      Chad Swanson
      http://chads333.blogspot.com/
      Facebook name - Chads Collectibles - Feel free to add me as a friend (I have the Bosh/Wade/James picture)
      Collecting Tim Tebow Cards

Comment

Working...
      X