dlong!....what about the Lions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlong!....what about the Lions?

What the heck....rules?...comeon....the INTENT...not the EXACT.....what a bad call!
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Had to edit the thread title on account i am not a Lions fan, Eagles fan allday right here, however i watched the game and that was just ridiculous, that was by far a pass, it wasnt even up for discussion (well apparantly it was) two hands, two feet with composure over the ball, it should've been a Detroit win

Comment

Blame it on Bradley!....he told me YOU were a Lion fan.....
      Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
        Blame it on Bradley!....he told me YOU were a Lion fan.....
        See the problem is you listened to him.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like me. I send you all my Lions huh Gladdy
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I guess that they will name that rule "We can't let the Loins beat the Bears". How pathetic!

Dan

Comment

In my humble Bears opinion, I believe the officials should have let no one win that game, both teams sucked and both teams attempted to give the other team the win.

At times I felt like Mike Martz was still trying to get the Lions a win... who the heck doesn't try at least one QB sneak on the goal line with literally inches to go, then decides "hey nothing else is working let's do it again instead of taking a field goal to take the lead" in the fourth quarter.

Both teams of coaches should be fired.
              Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
              http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
                In my humble Bears opinion, I believe the officials should have let no one win that game, both teams sucked and both teams attempted to give the other team the win.

At times I felt like Mike Martz was still trying to get the Lions a win... who the heck doesn't try at least one QB sneak on the goal line with literally inches to go, then decides "hey nothing else is working let's do it again instead of taking a field goal to take the lead" in the fourth quarter.

This is a very good point. The Bears made the Lions defense look amazing. They really couldnt get 2 feet on FOUR attempts? I was amazed

Comment

Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post

wow....speak the truth brother....speak the truth!
                  Randy
                  ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Working...
                  X