• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 9/29/10 - Ricky Williams

NFL Player Spotlight 9/29/10 - Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams
    Miami Dolphins
    Running Back

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDCiUNCVqQU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDCiUNCVqQU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by New Orleans Saints - Round 1 Pick 5 in 1999 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2002)
    Pro Bowl MVP (2002)

Team History
    New Orleans Saints: 1999 to 2001
    Miami Dolphins: 2002 to 2005, 2007 to present

Career Statistics
    115 Regular Season Games
    8892 Rushing Yards
    62 Rushing Touchdowns
    2382 Receiving Yards
    7 Receiving Touchdowns
    Most Rushing Yards - 1853 (2002)
    Most Rushing Touchdowns - 16 (2002)

Ricky's story is pretty amazing to me. I never really expected him to come back to the league and stay straight.
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

Ooooooooh, I want both of those cards!!!!!!!!!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Just think, at one time, the Saints traded virtually a whole draft for this guy.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Will never forget the 2002 MONSTER year he had for my Phins. Will also always remember his wedding photo will his hubby Ditka =)

Comment

He';s been pretty awesome since his 'vacation'

Comment

Just imagine what his numbers would have looked like if he didnt take a bong hiatus!!!! Great player, stupid person!

Comment

you just can't buy this kind of talent. you're either born with it or you're not!
                Randy
                United States Air Force, Retired
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

He is a pretty good player. Kind of an Earl Campbell throwback-type...
                  ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
                  http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

them cards are nice

Comment

i wish New Orleans hadnt wasted time on the guy

Comment

Really really really surprised that Ricky made it back in the NFL. Seem like his head was in the clouds (literally).

Even watched him a little bit in the CFL, and wasn't really impressive. But seems to have found a new joy for the game. Either that or he's outta $$$.
                        http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
                        and my personal auto collection
                        http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
                        Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
                        Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

Comment

Dominates the game, takes a joint break, then comes back and kill it. Ricky is nuts!
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Backs that can produce the way he does, at his age, are rare!

I like the FOTG!! Sweet patch!
                            - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Love the two tone patch.
                              For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X