• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/1/10 - Tim Tebow

NFL Player Spotlight 10/1/10 - Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow
    Denver Broncos
    Quarterback

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kSqs0Zni3aA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kSqs0Zni3aA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Denver Broncos - Round 1 Pick 25 in 2010 NFL Draft

Team History
    Denver Broncos: 2010 to present

College Statistics
    55 Regular Season Games
    9286 Passing Yards
    88 Touchdowns
    57 Rushing Touchdowns
    Most Passing Yards - 3286 (2007)
    Most Touchdowns - 32 (2007)

Lovin the Manu Auto Patch!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I personally think he's gonna be a horrible QB if given the chance, but ya know, hype does crazy things

Comment

The manufactured patch is cool, but he will not be a good NFL QB.
        ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
        http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

He is a winner and knows how to. I think he will do fine given a chance. He also won't have character issues. I was very glad when Denver picked him.
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Personally I think he is overrated, but his cards sell like MAD!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

All he does is win, plus he has squeky-clean character. Nice combination!
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Sweet looking Auto/Patch (and I'm NOT talking about the manufactured patch!)

Welcome to the REAL world of Football Mister Tebow.

Flordia is home to Disney World and fairytales.....those days are over.
                Randy
                United States Air Force, Retired
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Over or under rated, he's been a real sensation!

I like the look of the 3-color Patch Auto, too!
                  - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

To be honest I just wanna see his number called. To prove people wrong or right. I just wanna see him play.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Absolutely loved his 1st NFL Career TD. Regardless of whether the guy puts up NFL numbers or not, he will always be remembered as "THE GREATEST COLLEGE QB OF ALL-TIME" as well as an inspiration to his community. Even while attending U of F, and not making any money, this kid gave back to any-and-all communities possible. Just an amazing citizen & the defintion of a ROLE MODEL, wish that there were more like him in the NFL. Good Luck Tim!

Rob

Comment

It will be interesting to see how things pan out for Tebow. His cards are some of the hottest on the market, but he went undrafted in the majority of fantasy drafts. Time will tell.
                        Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Could become the forgotten one.
                          For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a good as player!
                            Wonder what his cards will look like!
                            sigpic
                            GO KOBE BRYANT #24 AND DREW BREES #9
                            BOTH MVP PLAYERS!
                            GO LOS ANGELES LAKERS AND NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

Comment

Watching him in college was a treat because he was just that good. Pros....jury still way out

Comment

Working...
                              X