• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/3/10 - Ray Rice

NFL Player Spotlight 10/3/10 - Ray Rice

Ray Rice
    Baltimore Ravens
    Running Back

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXawyYqPPtA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXawyYqPPtA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Baltimore Ravens - Round 2 Pick 55 in 2008 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2009)

Team History
    Baltimore Ravens: 2008 to present

Career Statistics
    29 Regular Season Games
    1793 Rushing Yards
    7 Rushing Touchdowns
    975 Receiving Yards
    1 Receiving Touchdown
    Most Rushing Yards - 1339 (2009)
    Most Rushing Touchdowns - 7 (2009)

Very nice team logo patch!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Rice is a monster, plain and simple

Comment

I wish I woul've held on to all of the great stuff I was pulling of him in 08. He's got a good future
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Rice is a great back for the ravens, another one from the class of 08
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

WOW! That patch is UNREAL!!!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

THAT is a SICK logo patch!!
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Wow, can't believe my favorite player is spotlighted. I'm very proud of Sugar Ray-Ray and all his acheievements so far but the best has yet to come. Followed him in New Rochelle, NY for a few years & continued the track into his collegiate days in New Brunswick. Myself & Brian Leonard (Ray's FB/Dual RB Partner) played Ball together and I was fortunate to receive tickets for every home game while B-Slash was on campus. I remember Rice's Freshmen year as he gashed Syracuse for 200+ in what was eventually a heartbreaking 3 Point Loss. Remember, Rutgers was winless for 3-4 seasons before Rice came to town, and have yet to do anything since his departure. Although I may not own a sweet patch card like that, I do have an official game worn jersey, worn by Ray himself, signed "Bubba, a True Knights Supporter" as well as being signed by his mother Janet, hehe. Hey, afterall, he is and always will be a Momma's Boy. Run Ray Run.

Rob

Comment

Looking back on my fantasy draft this year, I wish I would have put a little more importance on drafting Rice.
                  Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Always exciting to watch this guy play.
                    For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                    sigpic

Comment

This guy is AWESOME to watch a nice Running Back!
                      sigpic
                      GO KOBE BRYANT #24 AND DREW BREES #9
                      BOTH MVP PLAYERS!
                      GO LOS ANGELES LAKERS AND NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

Comment

Working...
                      X