• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/7/10 - Wes Welker

NFL Player Spotlight 10/7/10 - Wes Welker

Wes Welker
    New England Patriots
    Wide Receiver

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vz8ypGZ6fjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vz8ypGZ6fjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Undrafted in 2004 NFL Draft
    2x Pro Bowl (2008, 2009)
    1x First Team All Pro (2009)
    2x Second Team All Pro (2007, 2008)

Team History
    San Diego Chargers: 2004
    Miami Dolphins: 2004 to 2006
    New England Patriots: 2007 to present

Career Statistics
    93 Regular Season Games
    4809 Receiving Yards
    16 Receiving Touchdowns
    Most Receiving Yards - 1348 (2009)
    Most Receiving Touchdowns - 8 (2007)

Lovin the R&S base design this year!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Welker is awesome, it'll be intresting to see how he does without Moss on the otherside

Comment

I had no idea that he has been in the league this long. I've only heard of him in the last couple of years. But he has sure become a household name, hasn't he?
        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Love that Century Stars patch. I need that in my collection!

It will definitely be interesting to see how he does without Moss for sure.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

what a fun guy to watch play. Reminds me of Brian Brennan for the 80s Browns- not a big guy, not super fast, but a great possession reciever and a guy who lays it all on the line

Comment

This little dude is TOUGH! Also can't wait to see how he plays w/o Moss.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Wow really like tho holo card. Looks really cool.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Ugh, as a Miami Dolphins Fan, watching Wes put up the numbers he has been makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Why in the hell would they trade him in their own division? Did they not listen to Mike Leach? Sure, he said Kliff Kingsbury would be the greatest QB of All-Time, but he also said Wes had more "cohones" than any LB he had ever laid eyes on (and that includes Zach Thomas, one of the most fearless LB's of all-time). Not having Moss won't effect his numbers one bit. New England is the master of the 4-6 yard pass plays, whether they have a deep threat or not.

Comment

You combine the talent of Welker with the ability of that offensive line to create openings like that, and you'll have plays like the one in that video all day long.
                    Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Have to admit, he's good even though I hate the Pats.
                      For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                      sigpic

Comment

That is a nice Patch card but a Great Player as well!
                        sigpic
                        GO KOBE BRYANT #24 AND DREW BREES #9
                        BOTH MVP PLAYERS!
                        GO LOS ANGELES LAKERS AND NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

Comment

He is one of the players I genuinely enjoy watching

Comment

Love this guy....one of my favorite WR's in the league, even though I can't stand the Patriots.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

It's amazing how Tom Brady and Randy Moss can help a player out like Welker. I didn't hear much from him when he was in Miami but now he's a guy that can get over 100 grabs in a season.
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X