• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/13/10 - Matt Schaub

NFL Player Spotlight 10/13/10 - Matt Schaub

Matt Schaub
    Houston Texans
    Quarterback

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jH6dJQbNl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jH6dJQbNl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Atlanta Falcons - Round 3 Pick 90 in 2004 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2009)
    Pro Bowl MVP (2009)

Team History
    Atlanta Falcons: 2004 to 2006
    Houston Texans: 2007 to present

Career Statistics
    76 Regular Season Games
    11,087 Passing Yards
    59 Touchdowns
    2 Rushing Touchdowns
    Most Passing Yards - 4770 (2009)
    Most Touchdowns - 29 (2009)

I think he'll lead the Texans to their first ever playoff berth

Comment

I agree with gladdy. I think that he is an excellent ball player, and he has some nice weapons on his team as well.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

guy has turned into a beast- and so has matt ryan. its one of those rare times when both the rookie, and his presumed backup have each done well...

Comment

I like that basic base design on the Classics card.
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

A prolific QB ever since he landed in Texas, a yardage beast.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I always believe in shaub and the texans but they always let me down. I hope this is there year.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

I think Schaub has what it takes to make it to the Playoffs (and beyond?). He set career marks for himself last year, and then was voted the MVP of the Pro Bowl (his first appearance).
                - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Schaub,
                  took a hit after making that pass on 4th and 10 but he got back up,lol
                  Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Matt Ryan is a great player, don't get me wrong by any means. I just find it funny that the other 2 QB's that Atlanta had their hands on (Mike Vick & Matt Schaub) may be better than him. Can't blame them for the Vick deal though as 2nd chances only work out in a new location. Ask Marshawn Lynch at the end of the season as I guarentee he will rejuvinate the Seahawks lack-luster running game.

Comment

I drafted Schaub as my starting QB (and I have Flacco as my backup). I think I'm sitting pretty in the QB position. In fact, I might trade one of them away for some more depth at running back.
                      Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

This guy could go all the way with the right team.
                        For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                        sigpic

Comment

Matt Schubs is a Pretty good QB but not as good as Manning/Brees/Romo....
                          sigpic
                          GO KOBE BRYANT #24 AND DREW BREES #9
                          BOTH MVP PLAYERS!
                          GO LOS ANGELES LAKERS AND NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

Comment

great arm...a real player in the NFL

Comment

I miss Matt Schaub. He was probably the best back up QB in the NFL when Michael Vick was in Atlanta starting. It's great seeing him have a nice career in Houston.
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X