• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/18/10 - Hakeem Nicks

NFL Player Spotlight 10/18/10 - Hakeem Nicks

Hakeem Nicks
    New York Giants
    Wide Receiver

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXjuMEaqE1Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXjuMEaqE1Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by New York Giants - Round 1 Pick 29 in 2009 NFL Draft

Team History
    New York Giants: 2009 to present

Career Statistics
    14 Regular Season Games
    790 Receiving Yards
    6 Receiving Touchdowns
    Most Receiving Yards - 790 (2009)
    Most Receiving Touchdowns - 6 (2009)

Great looking card.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

That star gazing card looks real nice!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Good looking cards for sure.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nicks is having quite the season thus far, good stuff from him

Comment

I'm likin' Hakeem more and more. He's doin' a great job for the Giants.
            - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

In My Opinion,

That is an absolutely SICK Absolute Star Gazing Jsy/Auto. As an NCAA Football worshiper for the past 15 years, he made the most amazing catch I have even seen in NCAA FB. Straddled the ball with 1 hand against his testical sack and carried it that way for 10 years before scampering in for a TD. Awesome talent & based on my 1 meeting with him here @ Philly last year, a nice hard-working dedicated kid. Best of luck to the former Tarheel.

Rob

Comment

Seriously, the Giants need to pull it together.
                For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                sigpic

Comment

great looking cards and wish I had drafted him on my fantasy league teams

Comment

Hoping to get my Hakeem Nicks National Treasures Rookie Auto Patch Redemption before the year ends. Other than that, I got nuthin

Comment

Another huge player for my FF team. Wish he, along with Gore, was more consistent.
                      Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Should be a candidate for most improved player. I wish I wouldn't have traded all of his RC autos I had.
                        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                        I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Hakeem Nicks is a beast, his final game in college is what put me on to this kid, especially that ridiculous play Rob alluded to. It was like 8 catches for 270 yards and 3 TDs. Looks like he's continuing this success in the NFL, if he keeps it up, he can be elite in a couple years.
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                          X