• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 10/22/10 - Willis McGahee

NFL Player Spotlight 10/22/10 - Willis McGahee

Willis McGahee
    Baltimore Ravens
    Running Back

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWWNQXqvQ9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWWNQXqvQ9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Buffalo Bills - Round 1 Pick 23 in 2003 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2007)

Team History
    Buffalo Bills: 2004 to 2006
    Baltimore Ravens: 2007 to present

Career Statistics
    90 Regular Season Games
    5787 Rushing Yards
    50 Rushing Touchdowns
    992 Receiving Yards
    3 Receiving Touchdowns
    Most Rushing Yards - 1247 (2005)
    Most Rushing Touchdowns - 13 (2004)

"WHO YA TALKIN' TO WILLIS" That is all I remember of his career as it winds down. Drew Rosenhaus pulling a BRILLIANT move by calling Willis as he sat beside him on Draft Day as to act if someone was interested. Hey, it was good enough for the Bills to buy into him as he had the leg injury before entering the draft. Anything Willis does in his careeer (which I anticipate bein' short lived), he owes mad props to Drew (the best agent in the biz)

Comment

I am amazed the guy can even run after that gruesome injury in college.

I gotta tell ya, this guy was an absolute TD beast last year and was huge in my TD fantasy league.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

schwood-
        I absolutely agree. Overcoming any injury to the leg for a RB is a tremendous hurdle. Just look at Shaun Alexander. Surpassed C-Mart's TD-In-A-Season Record & couldn't hold a job after a broken foot, let alone, a leg injury. However, I still hate ya, as "Sugar Ray-Ray" Rice got some TD's taken away from him in the Red Zone, and I owned him in all 3 of my Fantasy Leagues, lol. Take care bro.

Rob

Comment

He's a killer to all that have Ray Rice on there fantasy teams

Comment

Dan,

Amen to that as I own him in all 4 Leagues (3 are for the CASSSSH). But what if you were lucky enough to call him a friend & are sitting on 102 Auto'd cards, waiting for that Super MVP Trophy arise? That would be me. Most honest & loyal soldier I have ever met. Best wishes to him & Janet.

RUN RAY-RAY RUN

Robert

Comment

That's a sweet Threads relic card!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

That was a SICK stiff arm in the video! Run, Willis, RUN!!!
                Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Lol I remember when he was pilling up TDs early last season, my fantasy football team was untouchable for the first 5 weeks haha
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

He has been for me a fantasy bust depending on the season I had him lol....never had him when he was kicking tail....

Comment

That's a lot of fabric.
                      For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                      sigpic

Comment

He had an amazing career... but now theres Ray Rice and hes starting to slow down
                        Always looking to trade for Panthers and Brandan Wright
                        http://s245.photobucket.com/home/hawaii411

Comment

who would of thought this guy would of comeback from such a devastating injury???
                          Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

a punishing runner who gives 110% bob
                            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Working...
                            X