how bout dem ravens!!!! blowing out the "undefeated broncos"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout dem ravens!!!! blowing out the "undefeated broncos"

crazy game on both of the defenses behalf, the ravens just found ways to win and the defense definitely helped out with the offenses feild position! your comments??
    Ray Lewis Supercollector! if you have ANY cards of ray ray, do not hesitate to pm me!
    Bucket:
    http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...l-brettinator/

I picked them to win....

Comment

They won me $50 today

this was part of my parlay
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

haha nice guys
        Ray Lewis Supercollector! if you have ANY cards of ray ray, do not hesitate to pm me!
        Bucket:

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          I picked them to win....
          Same.. My dad didn't believe me that they would win.
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Can someone tell harbaugh to use mcgahee more??? My fantasy team is getting killed...
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Haha.. Nice..
              sigpic

Comment

ray rice is AWESOME we dont really need mcgahee until rice gets tired or loses fatigue
                Bucket:

Comment

Yeah, Rice is a BEAST!
                  sigpic

Comment

as a bronco fan, I'm walking out of week 8 6-1...that by far exceeds my expectations so I'm not taking the loss too hard...we will be 7-2 after week 10 (next 2 games are Steelers, Redskins) so I think that we will be fine

I picked the Ravens to lose in the superbowl at the beggining of the year so I can't help smiling that they finally look like the team of old...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shapingle View Post
                      ray rice is AWESOME we dont really need mcgahee until rice gets tired or loses fatigue
                      I agree! But for my fanasy team's sake, uh... Nvmd.

Good job by the Broncos, I didn't even expect them to have this many wins this season
                      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I had McGahee in one of my leages..
                        sigpic

Comment

yea broncos came out of the gate strong throughout the season. but the ravens were not gonna be 3-4.
                          Bucket:

Comment

I really think that these teams will meet again in the playoffs...but with a different outcome
                            sigpic

Comment

haha if the ravens play like they did today there is no way the broncos could beat them.
                              Bucket:

Comment

Working...
                              X